A.G.Davi Property Management ( Formerly A.G.Davi Real Estate) has been an integral part of the business life of the Monterey Peninsula since the early 1940's. Its' roots are found in the Guido A. Davi Real Estate firm which was then located on Alvarado Street in a section of what is now the Double tree Hotel. Small businesses, Pool Halls, Restaurants and Hotels were enjoying a flurry of activity during this period on Alvarado Street and the future never looked brighter. Anthony Sr., joined the firm in 1963, which was now called Davi Real Estate & Insurance.
The next twenty years were devoted to work and a growing family. With Anthony Sr.'s involvement Davi Real Estate & Insurance grew considerably and flourished by establishing an excellent reputation. Aware of a niche in the Real Estate Market, Anthony Sr. provided a service for many of his clients who had purchased investments through him were asking him for assistance in managing their investments.
This was the beginning of full service real estate for the investor and property owner who needed expertise in all aspects of Real Property ownership. A. G. Davi Real Estate was established by Anthony Sr. in 1980, to better provide his own clientele with full services they required.
Over the years these needs have been as diverse as to include the property management, sales, purchases, ownerships, leasing and or development of: